Monday, October 24, 2011

This Situation Will Get Out Of Control. It Will Get Out Of Control And We Will Be Lucky To Live Through It.


First of all I am driving in a huge, crowded and HOT South American city so I am already in a pissy mood. Then you have MIMES confront me???? This can only end badly for both me and any mime I come across. One trip around the city and I would have a trunk full of mangled but colorful corpses.

In Sao Paulo, Brazil, the black-and-white dressed mimes crowd street corners to urge pedestrians to follow the rules. Any infraction leads to frantic miming. And in Bogota, Colombia, the mimes signify a mainstay on the streets, joining with the police officers.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/10/12/silent-treatment-mimes-enforce-traffic-laws-in-venezuela/

No comments: