Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why Archie Is Stupid

I have no problem with the mixed race same sex marriage comic. They sure covered all their basis by having one be in the military and one be a civilian. I bet that one like fashion and the other interior design. No problems from the Cave. You brothers SWING - you are PLATINUM!

BUT WHAT THE HELL is with the look that both Archie and Betty are giving Veronica? You know Veronica knows a 'secret' about the time Archie pledged that false fraternity and turned into a 'bottom' - then she told Betty but Archie doesn't know that Betty knows. I am sure that she is lording it over Archie - his deep dark secret. Am I wrong? What the hell is with this cover. 'Archie' is just so stupid.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

i think it's more like: "Hey, Arch! It's 2011 and gay biracial couples are getting married! We've been seeing each other since, like, the early fifties and I don't have so much as a damn promise ring on my finger! What's the matter with you, you doofus!"

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Why would Archie ever marry Veronica when Betty puts out like a Japanese schoolgirl?