Wednesday, March 21, 2012

100 Questions - The Last Ten

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?

Time Travel, of course. It would be hard not to mess with history but I think I could restrain myself if I keep from getting bored. I would travel through time collecting cool artifacts from the past - starting with those original Captain Action and Mego action figures. Don't judge me. Those toys were SO COOL.


I, however, would use my powers for one small indulgence. I would like to visit a young Donald Trump. Each time I did I would kick him in the balls. He would get to the point where he would flinch at everything not knowing when I would re-appear to repeat my point. I guarantee you that history will only be changed for the better by my actions.

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

I would take an extra 30 minutes talking with my father while watching television.

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

My Father's death


94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?


95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Bavaria - Germany.

96) Do you have any relatives in jail?

Not enough of them. I have only been in a holding tank at the Military Police lock-up when I was 15. We had been drinking at the pond smoking Colt mini-cigars when the MPs busted us.

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?

When it's full of cigarette smoke? You bet - projectile vomitting.

98) Ever been on a plane?

Enough times to dream of teleportation technology.

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?

"Can we all just get along...can we...can we get along?" - said with the same vocal tone as Rodney King.

100) What have you learned about yourself from these questions.

That I am damn interesting and you should realize that too by now.

6 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I do Kal, I realize that.

Also I want those mittens.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Do you have any relatives in jail? Not enough of them." I feel exactly the same way about most of my relatives, LOL! Even the ones who ARE in jail.

DrGoat said...

Just think, when you get around to kicking Trump in the snutz, you might just render him infertile, thus eliminating those two warts that are his sons.

DrGoat said...

PS Your Dad and Mom look awesome.

Sebastian Black said...

Ah, but what about throwing up on a plane?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

HA HA Dr. G...that is my Grandmother with my dad. OUCH.