Tuesday, March 13, 2012

100 Questions - The Next Ten

11) Do you have any strange phobias?

I don't like mice. Hearing them scamper across a kitchen floor is the stuff of my nightmares. However, the sweet, sweet snap of the trap is just about the best sound in the world. Shows like 'Verminators' freak me out.


12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?

Tried to REALLY smell those flavor beads that people keep in a glass in the bathroom when I was little. Had to have it removed while listening to both the Doctor and Nurse telling me how it could have penetrated into my brain and then I would be DEAD! Way to scare the crap out of a five year old with your gentle bedside manner, Doc.

13) What's your religion?

I am not a fan of organized religions with their rules and bigotry. I am very spiritual though. I try to live my life in a way that allows me to sleep at night.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Going for a walk while trying to keep the cat from following me. He just takes forever.


15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

I am a great actor and I love performing for an audience but I am very critical of seeing myself on film.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?

When I first started to listen to music I loved Queen. Modern day I listen to mostly stuff I liked back in the 90s. There is a point in everyone's life when you stop following the latest music and you know ALL the songs on the classic radio stations. That realization disturbs me the most.

17) What was the last lie you told?

I don't lie but that may not be the truth.

18) Do you believe in karma?

Definitely. You spread bad karma out in the world and the Universe has a way of getting you back for your evils.


19) What does your URL mean?

My father would come downstairs to hang out and watch TV with me when I was growing up. He always called my space the 'Cave of Cool' because I had so many interesting things on the walls and countertops. My room was always in the basement and I had free reign to decorate it the way I wanted. I had a thousand different interests and he encouraged everyone of them. My Tumblr and my blog is my way of honoring my Dad. He would have loved everything I post about.


20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

My greatest strength is my ability to learn and communicate with others. As far as weaknesses go, I have too many to list.

7 comments:

Budd said...

I learned how to put a nail up my nose. that is an interesting party trick.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh but how many times can you do that without boring the audience.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I liked learning how your blog got its name! Your Dad sounds like he was a great guy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

He really was. I miss him everyday.

Daph said...

Verrrrryyyyy interesting
(That's my laugh-in voice)

Daph said...

Verrrrryyyyy interesting
(That's my laugh-in voice)

Sebastian Black said...

Your dad does sound great. Thanks for sharing that. I'd wondered about the name too.