Wednesday, March 14, 2012

100 Questions - The Next Ten

21) Who is your celebrity crush?

Selena Gomez, Hattie Watson, Claire Sinclair, Christina Hendricks, Michelle Trachtenberg, Amanda Seyfried, Kat Dennings, Mila Kunis, George Clooney (WHAT? He's dreamy)

Kat



Amanda



Mila



Michelle



Claire



George


22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?

No, that's how they GETCHA!

23) How do you vent your anger?

I drive and sing.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?

No, not really. But I have about a thousand action figures and 12,000 comic books that seems to just show up in the basement. I have no idea where they came from but I like them so they stay.


25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

I don't really like the phone because I have no one to call. I have lost my 'phone voice'. Never did video chat. Maybe someone doesn't want to have to talk and look at me at the same time.

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?

Given all the other possibilities, I thing so.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?

Hate hearing an animal in pain. Love the sound of a cat purring.


28) What's your biggest "what if"?

Denise

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?

I discount nothing but I sure would like to see some actually proof that could convince me without a doubt. I would love to live in a world where these things were real if only to watch all the Evangelicals heads explode.


30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.

Both times the computer montitor.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You don't have the collector's bug, oh no.

Nathan said...

I can agree with you on a fair number of those women. Fortunately for you, I'm married, so it's unlikely we'll end up fighting for any of them. :P

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

So you can put a good word out for me if you ever meet them?

Sebastian Black said...

Next time, try sticking your arms out to the side.