Saturday, March 17, 2012

100 Questions - The Next Ten


51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?

I hold grudges against people who have done me no wrong and who I have never met so what do you think?

52) What is your astrological sign?

I am every inch a Gemini.




53) Do you save money or spend it?

Both. Though I hate to shop for clothing. I would pay someone just to shop for me. I love the grocery store but most other shopping tasks are a nightmare.

54) What's the last thing you purchased?

A new kidney from China

55) Love or lust?

Both in equal measure.

56) In a relationship?

No one would ever love me THAT much.


57) How many relationships have you had?

Never anything long term.

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Would you love me if I could?

59) Where were you yesterday?

In the middle of the battle, as always.


60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

I am pink.

4 comments:

Tempo said...

As always your dry wit shines through... you'd make a great Aussie, we love that style of humor. Ever thought of joining us up here in Australia?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have gotten out of your beautiful countryt with my life twice. Should I try for a third time?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So you're saying that somewhere in China, some poor bastard in prison is missing a kidney now?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

He's not exactly missing ANY of his 'donated' body parts if I can be honest with you.