Sunday, March 18, 2012

100 Questions - The Next Ten


61) Are you wearing socks right now?

Of course, and slippers and a smoking jacket. I am not a savage.

62) What's your favorite animal? Least favorite?

Felis Domesticus - the domesticated house cat is my favorite. Lemurs are pretty slick too. I got no use for anything that lives in the sea unless it is prepared with a nice sauce.


63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?

Go right for the heart. No pity or mercy. And make sure you kill him on your first try. I wouldn't like to see him come back from the dead. He would feel quite 'put out' if you made him return to kill you and everyone who knows you or associates with you.

oops I read that wrong. It says 'how to get someone to like you' not 'get someone like you'. That a big difference. Nevermind.

64) Where is your best friend?

Bashing his catnip mouse around the bathroom.

65) Any pets?

Admiral Fluffy. He's such a pretty cat.


66) What is your heritage?

I come from the Terran system. Third planet from the sun. You may have heard of it. We have quite the reputation. Actually my Polish grandfather came to Canada three times. He moved back to Poland twice before staying here for good. That says everything you need to know about the rich genepool I descend from.

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?

Same think I do every night Pinky...

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?

The Devil - His full name is Satan The Devil


69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?

It's part of my lifestyle.

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?

Someone who would put up with my incredible bullshit for all of ten minutes. Someone who gets the joke and has laughter that sounds like music. Someone who I can only disappoint because she is so magnificent by comparison. It would also be nice if she was a partisan like Ekaterina here.

1 comment:

Sebastian Black said...

I have to say, good answers. But with 63, I'm not sure that will make them like you.