Tuesday, March 20, 2012

100 Questions - The Next Ten


81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?

"The world is not enough. But it is such a perfect place to start, my love."



82) What is your favorite word?

Poodle

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.

ATTACK

84) What is a saying you say a lot?

"This will not end well."

85) What's the last song you listened to?

Not The Man I Used To Be - Fine Young Cannibals



86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?

Crimson



87) What is your current desktop picture?


88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?

Donald Trump, right before he fires someone on 'The Apprentice'. I want a good gooey explosion too. Leave doubt that the demon is dead.

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

"Did you ever shoot a man in Reno, just to watch him die?"

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?

That is ridiculous. The mummies would never get by the cat. Cave of Cool - mummy free forever.

6 comments:

Sebastian Black said...

Love the desktop pic ... except for the eyeless one. Blank white eyes are rather creepy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That is the exact reason why Little Orphan Annie freaks me out.

TS Hendrik said...

Little orphan Annie freaks you out but not mummies? How does that work?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Annie is strange and wears the same outfit everyday. Mummies can't get me as long as I have a kitty nearby.

DrGoat said...

I just read an Emily Dickenson poem that had a line that would be a great tombstone epitaph. "Because I could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me".

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I like that one. I will have to remember it.