Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jenna-Louise Coleman Joins Doctor Who



Jenna-Louise Coleman will the be the newest companion to join Matt Smith in his adventures aboard the Tardis. This means no more Amy Pond, who I love with a heat usually only reserved for my beloved Rose Tyler. I gave a chance to 'The Girl Who Waited' and was richly rewarded. I fully expect this to be the case with this new Companion although I will have to wait until Christmas to see her debut. Check out the entire article by going HERE. Thanks to Brother Nick for sending this item to me.


2 comments:

Nick Ward said...

I thought she looked like your type. I'm so excited about more Dr Who coming our way.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

She tried to swoop in and steal Steve Rogers, wait until she gets a load of the Doctor.