Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Neighborhood Is Better Than Yours.

I looked at this picture and started wondering where I would like to have my house if this was my neighborhood. Would it be better to be the house at the bottom right at the end of the road or would the best homes be nearer to the top of the crater?

I couldn't deal with such living conditions. Everyone would know your business. The crush of people, the smells and the garbage, the lack of quiet - shadowy figures moving through the alleys on those moonless nights? Yikes!

4 comments:

Belle said...

It is hard to believe how some people live. It still looks better than the outskirts of Mexico City.

DrGoat said...

This may be everywhere in about 2050 with no population control.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will be living on Newt's moon colony by then so no worries.

Sebastian Black said...

But all you need is just one single neighbor with wi-fi ...