Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sometimes You Are Down, Then You Go Up

Bad enough that I was only 3 followers away from the magical milestone of 500. Way to be a dink, whomever you are. You can't just leave enough alone? How does this affect your life - this little dream I pursue. Isn't there some household pet that you could be experimenting on? You are not well.

But keep your fucking 500 followers. I should just dump all you bitches who never interact with me in any meaningful way. I am so proud of the 20 or so regulars who always give me their support and love.

It's really about time for everyone to start appreciating the effort as much as the person I am. Give me your five minutes if you like what you see.



And then I see this when I wake up. Someone named Sally Weaver send me this terrific book for an upcoming auction By Hake's Americana & Collectibles. This beauty is 440 pages of auction collectibles for their next late March auction. I thought my freakin' head was going to explode. It's got all the pop cultural stuff I love to look at.

It was sent by a Sally Weaver, who represents the auction company. How did the Universe know that I would appreciate this during this snap of cabin fever?

I hope someone steps up and takes credit for this gift. My unlimited love to whomever you are.

http://www.hakes.com/

10 comments:

Madison said...

Hi,

I came across your page recently and I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Of course, tell e more about you and what you idea is.

Jason said...

I just got my catalog a few days ago. I signed up to get the last one, and didn't think they would send me another, as I didn't participate in the last auction. But this is great to thumb through and drool over. The starting prices aren't that bad for some of the items I'm interested in. Like $100 for a dozen carded Super Powers figures?!

DrGoat said...

I'd love to look in that catalog. Even if there isn't a chance in the world of having those sought after items, it would be cool to just see them.

DrGoat said...

OK. I just went to their site and looked through some of the stuff. They have a Mr. Mxyzptlk action figure,..a Stretch Armstrong Andro....a complete set of Davy Crockett rings (I had one when I was 6) with display stand! I think my head just exploded.

Cora said...

Almost 500 followers?! Dang! I'm impressed. I've been at this for four years and I only have 200 followers.... but then again, I'm not allowed to post any juicy stuff anymore because of the court case, so most days lately I have nothing to say. So, meh. But yay you!! 496 is a lot of bloggy buddies, my friend! :-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You gotta get out more, man.

Belle said...

That was really nice of whomever to send you the catalog. You are so close to 500 now it should be any day.

Sarah said...

I wish someone would send me a catalog of my little pony figures for auction!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Check that website, they have everything pop cultural related. They have to have Ponies, after all, they are PONIES.