Friday, March 2, 2012

Robyn Saves My Weekend


I woke after my two hour hibernation and found a package by my bed. I totally forgot that I entered Ms. Robyn's anti-valentines day contest and comprised my 24 words and took first place. Today I got my chocolate good prize. Hot chocolate for sipping, chocolate and graham crackers, sweet caramels and a whole box of heart shaped dark chocolate. I will try very hard to savor these for as long as I can. They just taste too good to last very long. Thanks to my bestest Robyn who has long supported the balloon juice I am spilling out by the barrel full here at the 'Cave of Cool'. She will never know how much I needed a deep chocolate infusion at this point in the 'cabin fever' season.

3 comments:

Belle said...

Hey, that is really nice.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ooooo, nice gifties!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know. I just had the best graham cracker and chocolate cooking in my life.