Saturday, March 24, 2012

She's New And We Will All Give Her A Chance

The first Official Doctor Who Photo of Jenna-Louise Coleman.


Jenna-Louise Coleman, who will play The Doctor’s new and as yet unnamed companion, in the hit British sci-fi TV series Doctor Who. Coleman will be introduced to audiences for the first time in the show’s 2012 Christmas Special following the departure of the current companion Amy Pond, played by Karen Gillan, who will leave in episode 5 of the upcoming Series (7).

5 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

A departure halfway into the season? Thats a bit odd for the revival series, but I guess they are working on a reason for her departure and how best to fit it into the story and accommodate the new character.

I like the jumper. Theres a name for that kind of pattern, but I just can't remember it.

Katie said...

I'm sure she'll be fine, but I just don't want to imagine what kind of horror Moffat is going to make Amy and Rory go through. :(

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

As long as it Amy and Rory die together I can live with that. To separate one from the other would be cruel.

Katie said...

Agreed. But damn. I'm gonna cry all the tears.

Budd said...

do we get to keep Rory. I can live with Pond being gone, but Rory is the awesome.