Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thank You Daily Irritant For Saying Truth


"In news which is sure to send shockwaves through the malicious slander industry, oversized rodent Andrew Breitbart was found dead in his underground burrow. Although the cause of death is still unconfirmed, speculation is rampant that Mr. Breitbart either suffocated after crawling too far up his own ass, or that his heart collapsed under the weight of so many different varieties of bullshit.

When reached for comment, Satan issued the following statement:

"While it is sad to see Andy leave this mortal plane with so much hatred and dishonesty left to spread, I am looking forward to having him down here with me, deepthroating me nightly for all eternity."


Couldn't have said it better myself. Breitbart was a cancer on human civilization and all that bad karma and lies have finally caught up with him. Fuck with the universe with lies and evil at your own risk.

Since these things usually come in threes my next two in the gun sights have to be Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh - Who can also kiss my unwiped ass.

Waging a war against the women is just another boneheaded Republican tactic. Take the girls back to the fifties where there were no conversation about women's health or education.

I just wish these holy assholes would care as much for the baby before they are conceived and once they have born than only support the unborn child in the womb. Once the babies breath air, Conservatives want nothing more with the children or their single mother and deadbeat fathers.


I never wished Andrew Breitbart dead, but don’t ask me to give a fuck about that hate mongering lying son of a bitch because he is dead.

Andrew Breitbart was a piece of shit yesterday and he’s a piece of shit today. Death changes nothing.

Andrew Breitbart was example of everything wrong with American politics and fuck you if you think I shouldn’t say that just because he died.

Andrew Breitbart wasn’t a journalist, reporter, etc. He owned a computer, had the Internet & had no moral compass. He was a piece of shit.

Breitbart shit on real journalism and sneered at rape victims. I won’t pretend to be sorry he’s dead.

http://wwwirritant.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

I watched NBC national news last night, and they did a piece on him. They made him out like some righteous warrior for his cause. I hate national media. Liberal media my ass. This country is so screwed by corporations, they can't even see it.

The Flying Dachshund said...

HLN quickly reported his death and what he did with the video of the woman who told a story about a farmer she helped... They didn't really say anything favorable or against him, which was nice... And Cal... I don't blame you at all... And agree with you 100% on this one... ;^)

Professor Chaos said...

No need to thank me, my mother raised me to tell the truth.