Monday, March 12, 2012

This Is A Productive Step, Don't You Think?

Just the other day I said to myself, I said, "Self, what this world needs is a double barrelled hand gun - because that is what has really been keeping gun violence at an all time high - the inability to fire two bullets at the same time."

No thug is gonna be without one. Way to make one dangerous product obsolete while making another one fashionable. Death is always a good business to be in. Never run out of customers or demand.

7 comments:

Lazarus Lupin said...

I wants! it's as cool as that civil war pistol that had a one shot shotgun barrel hung underneath it.

Lazarus Lupin
http://strangespanner.blogspot.com/

DrGoat said...

To be honest, highly impractical. That civil war pistol would be cool though.

popeyemoon said...

I want one so bad,a gun nut.

Budd said...

so does it have a single trigger action or double trigger. dual magazines or some sort of dual fead mechanism in the pistol that loads both chambers from one magazine. It looks really cool, but the automatic weapon kind of got rid of the need for two barrells. I wouldn't mind firing it though.

DrGoat said...

It would have to have a single trigger or it would be bitch to handle. I'd rather have a single barrel with a grip that's not 2 clips wide. That's got to be cumbersome to hold in one hand.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Well if you were a gangsta you would have no trouble at all.

Bersercules said...

I'm gonna wait for the four barrel model to come out.