Saturday, March 17, 2012

This Picture Reminds Me Of A Joke

Once there was a Gorilla and a Bunny and they were the best of friends. One day the Gorilla was going to the bathroom as the Bunny passed by.

"Hey there friend Bunny. Let me asked you a questions." - said the Gorilla.

"Sure, what do you want to know, friend Gorilla." - said the Bunny

"Do you have any problem with shit sticking to your fur when you take a poop?" - asked the Gorilla.

"Why no I don't." - The Bunny replied

So then the Gorilla wiped his bum with the Bunny.

2 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

This is one of those jokes that I hate myself for finding funny.

Paula King said...

Oh, this is Samantha. She's a 28 year old gorilla at the zoo In Erie, Pennsylvania. Her male companion died a few years ago & she's too old for another male companion. So. they gave her a rabbit as a friend. What baffles me is-why couldn't they find another older female gorilla for her to hang out with?