Monday, October 22, 2012

That Looks More Like Jeebus To Me

The REAL lord and savior has no time to be mold behind your bridge. It's usually his slower younger brother Jeebus who takes these kind of low rent appearances. Jesus prefers to appear as a tortilla chip. He's just classier in that way.

 
An atheist was more than a little surprised when he found Jesus – behind his fridge. Father-of-three Kenny Iddenden was shifting the old refrigerator at his Herne Bay home with his uncle Andy when they found this mystical patch of mould, which he claims looks eerily like the saviour.

The unemployed 27-year-old, of Greenhill Gardens, posted the picture on Facebook, saying: "Look what I found on a mouldy wall!"

The picture has drawn a massive reaction, with friends commenting on the "freaky" find. Others claim to have also spotted a lamb nuzzling up under the figure's chin. Kenny said: "As soon as I saw it I thought 'that looks like Jesus'.

"I took a picture on my mobile and then wiped it off - it might look like Jesus but I've got three kids and can't be doing with mould in my house."

Why would Jesus appear as mold to a person who was afraid of mold? What was so wrong with all the statues that have eyes that bleed blood. That worked perfectly fine back in my day. I know that there is no Jesus because I eat a lot of Pop Tarts and if he REALLY cared about me believing in Him then he would find me that way - through my toaster.

No comments: