Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Arrow - Live Blogging (Spoilers Up The Ying Yang)



"Always have an escape plan." - I have to admit that I thought Arrow would use some kind of stupid comic book way for him to escape not only from confinement but from the charges and suspicions against him. But if Oliver didn't pull his strings with a bit a flare and panache, I would have been so let down. His reasons for NEEDING to be arrested and charged made so much sense that I am ashamed I didn't think of it first.

Oliver Queen GETS the reality of every hero needing to be 'Bruce Wayne' to cover up their real mission. This impersonation was pretty brilliant as was the resolution to this latest plan.

 
I love the way Oliver is building allies in his war by using the power of his character instead of blackmail or guilt. In both David Ramsey as John Diggle and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance, he has a list of friends growing who will be smart and valuable allies.
 
 
POLYGRAPH, IN FRONT OF A JURY!!! I though only George Costanza can beat the 'poly'. I love this show enough and now the creators give me the possibility that Oliver can Jedi Mind Fuck the machine? Weeeee Heeeee I love this.


PLUS...oh I can't say it....THE ARROW HAS A SLICK R&D DIVISION. They can add this car to the show anytime they like.

And then...there is Deathstroke who is left more thug than mercenary super solder in his first appearance.

 
And John Barrowman as the bad guy at the top of this evil pyramid.
 
 

No comments: