Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Hate To Rub It In. Really I Do. But Know That This One Comes From The Heart, Mitt..



If I win the lotto I would like to train a hundred singers from children's choirs around the world only that we could perform this song in front of one of Mitt's garden parties. During apple picking season, yes, that would be nice.

Forgive my glee that my magnificent American Brother and Sisters made the bestest decision in their whole twisted and beautiful history. If the rest of you on the Right, who are shitting yourselves twice, would pull your heads out of your ass and work to make just your neighborhood a better place (without blaming the otherside for keeping you down) then you just might save us all.

Yaaa Obama. Told you, told you all.

9 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Woohoo! Good conquered evil!

I love ya, Cal.
xoRobyn

Kal said...

Miss ya Robyn

Kal said...

I am sure YOU were the one who put the side of good over the top.

Drake said...

America realized he was a mitt stake and came to it senses.

Kal said...

Who ever would have thunk it?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're gracious in victory, Cal. That's what I like about you.

Kal said...

I am allowed a day to fully work this out of my system. Being right feels so much better when someone else is so clearly wrong. And it's BAD people who lost. All of them were bad. We never see the good guys win anything any more.

And having said that...Mitt Romney can suck my balls.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gawd, it's gonna take forever to get THAT image out of my head now. Thanks, Cal.

Unknown said...

You my kinda editor, cal