Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Emmy Bait (Possible Justified Spoilers)


Anyone who watched last night's episode of Justified got a treat. Nothing like Walton Goggins giving his soon to be famous 'Outlaw' speech after manipulating everyone to do his dirty work. It was so brilliantly Machiavellian. Good thing Raylan has other business these days or Boyd might actually have someone around to mess up his plans.

 
"Now I know that people like you are used to taking from people like me. But there comes a point when people like me can't take anymore takin'. Now all the things you've done...the way you built your fortunes, it might make you criminals but it don't make you outlaws. I AM THE OUTLAW, and THIS is my world. And my world has a high cost of living."
 
"How much do you want?"
 
"100,000 EACH. And I want you to help me get a Dairy Queen franchise."
 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

That wasn't even the best line or scene from the night.

"Jesus I hope I got that right"

Great show.

Kal said...

When Raylan shot the fake cop?

Unknown said...

He seems to have a knack for knowing when a cop is dirty, or in this case, when a cop isn't a cop at all. You gotta love shoot first ask later. And then Art, "I was pretty sure that you weren't a cop killer Raylan" after finding out it was a hit man.

DrGoat said...

Great episode. There are a lot of good lines in all of them. I guess ole Arlo is out of the picture. Gonna miss his bad father character.
Any guesses who's Drew?

Kal said...

It's the Sheriff who was talking to Ellen May. He has the juice to keep his secret especially after becoming Sherrif. What he said to Ellen May about thinking like another person long enough and you become that person. He has a past and this is his past. I still miss why all this Drew Thomson stuff matters. Can you tell me?

DrGoat said...

Well, first, I think your deductions are true. Good going for picking up on that. I'm not sure why Drew is so important. He was the pilot of the plane that dropped that guy and all the coke in the middle of Arlo's street long ago, right?. Something about that South American identification papers they found in that bag in the wall of Arlo's house. I need to see that first episode again. It's got to have something to do with that big shot from Detroit, plus a lot of money I'm guessing.