Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quote Of The Month

 
 Hope all is well with you, my friend.
You are my favorite Internet pal, love.
 
I don't get many such messages send to me often so when I do I hold onto them like grim death. So many people on Tumblr are stuck up snobs who think they are better than everyone else. Since I met her, my much beloved Malibu (great freakin' name) always treated me like a friend and never forgot to remind me I was loved - especially at those times when I needed to hear it the most like this Valentine day when she remembered to make a personal card for me. It doesn't hurt our friendship one bit that she is so incredibly smart and attractive and still finds time to befriend a troll like me. I am a lucky person to have a gal like her in my life. I know we make an odd pairing but sometimes that is the way it goes with friends.

 

3 comments:

david_b said...

You are Blessed, sir.

DrGoat said...

Odd pairings sometimes are the best.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice card, doily hearts and everything!