Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cool Collectible Photography By MV Partsch









 











 
Brother Michael Partsch does some of the best convention photography I have ever seen. I will highlight his cosplay photos another time but you have already seen many of them if you are a regular visitor to the Cave of Cool. One or two always seem to find their way into my 'best of the week' cosplay feature.
 
As good as his work is there, I think I like his toy and collectible photography even better. He gets right to the heart of the character and sets a mood. He should be getting some cash from these toy companies. His eye captures what is so great about these figures or items. He is genius at capturing how I love seeing these items featured if that makes any sense. He just get's it.
 
 
 

4 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Great stuff wonderfully photographed!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like Obi Ewen Wan MacGregor Kenobi.

MichaelVP said...

I am honestly not sure how to properly respond to such kindness... So I rewrote that sentence up there on my blog, quoted you, included 9 of the pictures you posted, included a link to your site twice, and told everybody who follows me to go to your blog. .. I still don't think I did enough but.. well.. anyway.. Thank you, Calvin. Very much. Completely humbled.

Kal said...

You work speaks for itself. You don't need to thank me. I see A LOT of images in my daily travels but I like your stuff the best. I really do. I don't mess around or lie when it comes to skills I think people have or girls that I think are cute and you were born to do the photography you do. I am happy you are a source for so much Cave of Cool inspiration.