Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Would Have Been All Over This 'Toy' As A Kid

I was making those Kraft pizzas when I was five. I learned from the Kraft commercials during The Wonderful World Of Disney and the Carol Burnett Show. Having my own pizza oven would have made me a king among my peers. The sauce that came with the Chef Boy-ar-dee kit was very tasty as well.

 
If you think I am kidding I am the kid who traded my downhill skis to my sister for her Easy Bake Oven. I was going to have to upgrade my gear anyways so I won out in the end because I also go a whole box of icings and cake mixes with that lightbulb powered oven.
 
 

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

It's amazing what you can cook with a single lightbulb and an enclosed space!

profsafety said...

As a kid? Man, I want that right now!