Sunday, August 25, 2013

Oh Miley, You So Trashy

If you didn't already kill your father with your antics you will surely have put him in the grave after tonight's performance with Robin Thicke at the VMA's. It was dirty and raunchy and came at a time when I thought you were getting your shit together. How can you give Bieber advice to calm down then act like a low rent stripper on stage. I guess ANY attention is good attention to Miley. Way to ruin a good song for me because I will never be able to separate the music from the visuals in my head.

 
 

4 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

Robin Thicke....Is that the Dad from Growing Pains?

Michael Lynn P. said...

All I know is that when I saw this it reminded me of those times when you go to a club and there is some silly sad girl acting a fool because she just tried x for the first time. It was just weird and all you want to do is either laugh or say, "Someone needs to get her home before she hurts her tongue."

M. D. Jackson said...

Robin Thicke's dad -- Alan -- was the Dad on Growing Pains (and a Canadian, it is my shame to point out).

As for Billy Ray, he's such a hillbilly he don't care what his little girl does to get the money as long as it keeps the Jack flowing his way.

david_b said...

Billy Ray's starting to sound like the Randy Quaid character in the Vacation flicks.., like 'Vegas Vacation'.

I do know that foam finger probably needs a good washin' by now.