Friday, August 23, 2013

The Trust

Read The Trust and tell me you wouldn't like to see that be the second to last scene of the next Superman movie...which leads into World's Finest. There. I fixed everything for everyone. Don't thank me. I do because I love.
 







 
With all the excitement over the casting of Ben Affleck as Batman I am brought back to thinking about this World's Finest movie. I like this story by Alex Ross and Chip Kidd very much because it says everything you need to know about the relationship between Batman and Superman and why the most powerful creature on the planet would NEED an non-powered human to watch over him (albeit an extra-ordinary non-powered human) is what makes their team-up special. And Braniac would challenge the two of them that doesn't require us to cast a new Joker or Lex Luthor. Those roles have been done to death in Batman and Superman movies.
 

No comments: