Saturday, August 17, 2013

This Just Doesn't Look Safe For A Dime

The kids with glasses have SOME eye protection at least from this punk. I hate this whole idea. That's what I want shot at me...a pellet that has been in the mouth of some greasy punk ass kid. That is just germy. He should be tested and quarantined for at least three months. There should be a Purell spray I can mace him with. Then dart him with a wide spectrum anti-biological dart from a pneumatic gun.

 
I won't even comment at the amount of ammunition they give them...FOR A DIME. I don't want to do the math of the cost per pellet. That's a lot of shooting the cat in the ass. I hope you inhale a mouthful of these and choke. And the cat who COULD have gave you CPR is refusing to use his medical knowledge to save you.

Now that's just GOOD writing.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Your Pulitzer is in the mail, no doubt.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

It was a simpler time, and by simpler I mean "more deadly in ways we were either ignorant of or just chose to ignore altogether."

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah, they called it a bazooka and that got kids real excited, but when they opened the package it was just a straw and a handful of dried peas.

That would've made me mad enough to pop a coupla dried peas in the cat's direction!

Dr. Theda said...

A while back (when we sometimes had extra money)... I saw for sale on E-Bay ... A "Tootsie Roll" Cannon (Made by "Tootsie Toys").... it was in near mint condition... he had No idea what it was....
Tootsie Roll came up with one of the most "hazardous" children's toys ever invented ... it was spring-loaded... and you would set the spring ...drop a tootsie roll down the barrel of the cannon , aim it at your face and (at close range) try to shoot the candy into your mouth....
I bought it as a present for my Dad and Step-Mother .... a very rare item indeed... the only way to have obtained one of these was to save up the candy wrappers and send postage....

profsafety said...

Not good writing, Great writing!