Saturday, August 10, 2013

UFO? Frankly I Don't See It

An apartment complex security camera captures a bizarre nighttime scene, as a disc apparently shows up to spend some time in the swimming pool. WBBH's Rick Ritter reports. How do idiot pieces like this get on TV? The supposed UFO is never seen clearly. Now if the damn thing landed and little green men in speedos got out and went for a swim, THEN MAYBE, I would believe. Plus why would the aliens go to some apartment complex pool in the middle of a populated area when 7/10 of the planet is covered with water - much of it in totally isolated areas. I was about to call the aliens stupid but I think we humans win this battle of idiots. I hate these stories like I hate stories of Cryptids like Big Foot and Nessie because as much as I want them and ghost to be real, they just are not. That realization was tough for a kid who read EVERYTHING on the subject.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love UFOs and cryptids too, but here I see light being weirdly refracted by water droplets on the lens shield. The high wind is vibrating the surface of the water, giving the "lights" an appearance of life.