Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hold The Ketchup - National Film Board Of Canada


Hold the KetchupbyAlbert Kish, National Film Board of Canada

The National Film Board of Canada makes some of the best documentaries in the world. I was always amazed as a teacher by the sheer scope of the topics that they covered. This one is no exception. Hold The Ketchup is a look at the eating habits of new Canadians. It was made in the 70s but many of the myths persist to this day. I love when I find things like this on the Facebook. Thanks to Brother Steve for first posting it for me to find.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't have time to watch this now but will come back later and do so. Check out nfb.ca for lots of their great docs too, if you don't already know about that website.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

I enjoyed that!