Friday, April 4, 2014

Jupiter Ascending Trailer



I have a hard time with this one. It has Sean Bean (who will, of course, die after giving out some sage advice to our young hero) and the beautiful Mila Kunis. Nice to see her back in the spotlight again. I assume everyone signed on for a trilogy. The trailer looks goofy as hell with too much of a 'Twilight in Space' feel to it. I hope Mila and Channing are smarter than that and the script will surprise me. As of now it just looks very busy and noisy with time for kisses before the two doomed lovers are violently ripped apart. There are NO surprises here. I can tell you the story, right now, myself, based only on what they showed me in this trailer and I will be 90% correct. And the name JUPITER is too cute - space princess? named JUPITER? Bitch, please.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great movie, I'm eagerly waiting to enjoy it.
Loola

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree. It looks kind of generically derivative.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

It looks so campy. That plus all the blue-orange colors and 'splosions I actually expected to see Michael Bay's name in the credits.

Unknown said...

I watched a good 50 minutes of gameplay from the lead designer and its amazingly chaotic. I love the concept and some of the deeper level thinking that went into designing the game. Can't wait for its release.friv 2 | Z6

Unknown said...

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post.
Friv 2
Huz 10
Frip 10

Unknown said...

A good blog!
---
Signature:
games2girls is the best free online Games for Girls! Here you can find Dress Up Games, Make Up Games, Cooking Games, fashion games...

Unknown said...

i like this
---
Signature:
I like friv4school

Unknown said...

This video features and or that jogos friv , games for kids , jogosfriv

Unknown said...

Nice to see her back in the spotlight again. I assume everyone signed on for a trilogy.
pacman |happy wheels |my little pony games | unblocked games

Unknown said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
hulk games
mickey mouse games
agario
agar io
kizi