Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mega Shark Vs Mecha Shark

If I didn't have an appointment in the morning I would be watching this one right now. I do so love when the Asylum goes all Mega Shark crazy. Anything to hold me over until the next Sharknado movie comes out.



From what I understand 'scientist' Debbie Gibson is telling the army that they need to find Mega Shark a girlfriend...which would keep him from raging. Then he would mate and we would have many many more mega sharks to deal with. Good advice there Ms. Marine Biologist. I hope Mega Shark eats you first.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these goofy movies!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Other movie series jump the shark. Mega Shark movies jump the plane!

Kal said...

TRIED to jump the plane until MECHA SHARK saved the day. GO MECHA SHARK.