Monday, April 14, 2014

Not Happy Right Now.

I am so frustrated right now. I have been trying to work on my t-shirt design idea and then I find out that teespring.com and it's services are only available to US resident. Of course a Canadian like me can BUY from them, I just can't submit designs TO them. And you ask me why you Yankee Hillbillies and your stupid rules just piss my off sometimes. We share the same freakin continent. It's not like you are shipping something to Uzbekistan. Another dream deferred for Calvin because of my 'buddies' to the South.

 
I also am having trouble figuring out the perfect design. I want to create something where one in a hundred people understand the reference.
 
I am still having stress over the fact that tomorrow is my LAST GED class with this first group I was parachuted in to instruct. It was a learning experience everyday and I am sure I could have done better by all of them but you do what you can with the time and skills you have at your disposal. I will feel better when at least 5 of them pass their tests but I may not know that information for weeks...WEEKS. That will cause me more stress and anxiety than the nightmares I know I will be having tonight.
 
They write on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I start with a new group of newbies at the end of April. God help us all.
 

2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

You do not have Tshirt places up there? I get it done down here in the 3rd world! Anything I want. There are 100 in this city alone all for cheap.

j-swin said...

take a deep breath, brother. you can't do anything about the test results so stop thinking about it for now. as for the shirts, well sometime you eat the bear...