Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Now THIS Is How A Hero Uses His Celebrity

You know how sometimes you meet someone who inspires you beyond words? Someone who helps you put life into an even better perspective? Well it just happened to me… met this tough little angel, Alexandra Mendoza. 11yrs old and battling a life threatening illness. She's one of the sweetest and happiest little girls I've ever met. Her MAKE-A-WISH dream will come true this summer and she hopes to one day play soccer again… she will!;). Said it before and I'll say it again… for me, meetings like this are easily the greatest part of fame. #StayStrongAlex (the soccer field awaits you honey;).

 
Dwayne is just about as close to a real life superhero as it gets for me.
 

4 comments:

profsafety said...

Man, he's the best of the best. He does so much for so many kids. I will always support his movies and his career. He's a great man.

Kal said...

I think so too. He walks the talk.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, he's a class guy. And he looks so good with hair as Hercules.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Reminds me of the story I read yesterday about Andrew Garfield going out to meet an autistic fan. Between these guys and Jennifer Lawrence, we live in a new golden age of celebrities.