Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Am Truly Blessed


 
My beautiful friend Michael Lynn has a great habit of sending out great gifts to her friends, people she will never meet. I am so happy to be on her list. I admire her bravery in life, her creativity and how she tackles her challenges by loving everyone around her. There is a lesson in that. I am honored that she considers me a friend, and that she knows me well enough to know I would love these gifts from her. As I get older the number of people who care like that kinda dried up. This renews my faith that another person, especially one with such MAGNIFICENT cheekbones, can find something in me to value. Thanks again Michael.
 
 

5 comments:

Mike said...

That Catwoman ornament is AWESOME!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You should see how detailed it is.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very generous and so considerate!

Michael Lynn P. said...

Aww thank you so much for your kind words! You have always been a very kind and wonderful person in my life, even though we live in different areas. I simply adore you though and I knew that the Catwoman ornament would be perfect in your home! Hope you are doing well!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Knowing I have such great friends like you out there makes me feel very loved and validated. I wish we could hang out in person because I know we would be fabulous.