Friday, July 10, 2015

Zoo - Episode 2


First of all, the sight of a lion dragging a still living guy up into a tree is very disturbing. Why did the Lions go out of their way NOT to kill the safari guide? They don't have the ability to reason or choose a planned course of action like drawing in other prey by using live bait. They don't do that? Or do they?


The kitties in the park are kinda freaky. Never have I seen a clowder that big hanging out in the trees. Then the kitties went home to be with their loving owners. I hope they decided to be on our side against the other crazy animals. I don't want to see the kitties get injured.

Now THIS I want to see. CIRCUS animals freaking out on those who watch them for amusement. Take him out Tigger. Take them all out. I think this show is saving it's animal on human action for later in the series. Work them up into a good froth before the cleansing begins.

 
These two look very shady.
 
YES...evil corporation to blame for all this weird animal behavior. I knew it had to be pesticide related.

l like the scenes split between Botswana, Paris, Japan and LA. The story plays like a good summer beach read and is better as a mini-series than a movie. Characters have specific, defined, roles to fill I the telling of this story. Zoo is not planned as a continuing series so I know there will be answers to my questions. I know there will be an end.

Someone needs to explain to me how all these animal groups are becoming so organized without having neither a spoken or a written language. Zoo animals are not suppose to feel the pain of other animals of their kind at great distances.

Oh and never follow a strange dog into an alley. He usually will have buddies. Cover your groin at all costs. That the part the poodles go for first. And don't run, it will only instigate a chase response.

Good thing the animals don't seem to be angry with the children.



1 comment:

DrGoat said...

All they need is an octopus riding one of those lions
to kick it into high gear. Telepathic octopi running the show.