Monday, January 25, 2016

Tuesdays From The Toybox With Commentary

 
12'' Wonder Woman is awesome looking.
I wish I could just get her at this size without the other two.

 
I wish I could get to some US style swap meets
to get this Classic G.I. Joe stuff.

 
Stay awesome, Japan.



 
I loved these figures. I have most of them in my loose figure tubs.
Never saw the Castle, however.


 
Photorealistic figure from the upcoming movie.
Amazing figure in plastic of my beloved Harley.

 
Serpentor! Greatest idea COBRA ever had.
Totally screwed up by a jealous Cobra Commander.


 
Daredevil Mego in cloth costume?
This is my happy spot.

 
I let this one get away from me but I will track her down again.
Kotobukiya have another winner.


 
Plastic that looks like fabric makes this one amazing.

 
A Spider-Man should have a billion points of articulation.
Love all the little extras that keep me from opening the package.

 
Hard to find a female Black Widow of any kind.
Never, certainly at the 12' size.


 
12'' Batman for ten bucks?
Again shipping costs killed me.



 
Leia figure from REBELS.


 
I never played this game but always wanted to.




 

 
The Holy Grail of Rey toys.
I know someone that has TWO!!
 

9 comments:

Michael Lynn P. said...

I hope to come across that 12 inch Wonder Woman too! I hate that they have her packed with the other two as well.

That's my doll picture! lol She was a Fifth Harmony doll. She had pale skin and dark hair. lol That's all I needed.

I am also in love with the Leia figure from the Rebels line. I am really looking forward to that release.

Now that Rey diecast figure, does that mean she is made out of metal? Or just parts of her? I don't understand how that works.

Also, Monster High keeps knocking them out of the park. I like the musical Jem type series coming up. I also love the Great Scarrier Reef series with everyone having a fish tail of some sort. Lots of fun stuff to collect!

J Lenni Dorner said...

Some very cool toys/ figures.
Have a Blitzriffic day.

Zan Marie said...

What a wonderful collection of eclectic coolness! Happy Blitz Day, Cal!

Elise Fallson said...

I wish there were more girl superheroes available in the stores. My daughter and I would go crazy.

Arlee Bird said...

Fun stuff. Tip-It was a game that was in our household at some point. My mother used to get a bunch of games at Christmas. Tip-It was a fun game.

Arlee Bird
Wrote By Rote

Tyrean Martinson said...

Happy Blitz Day!!!

GSMarlene said...

Wow, what a fun site! Happy Blitz Day!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You guys are just buttering me up like a Sunday biscuit.

j-swin said...

Actually it's just the black series I have but yes, I have two. It would have been three last Saturday but the one at Walmart was all beat to shit is I passed it up.