Monday, February 15, 2016

My Idea For The Next Star Trek Series On TV

 
Starfleet Academy roots the tale on Earth and allows us to follow a group of young cadets as they learn from characters found in the older Star Trek series. Picard, Janeway,  Sisko, O'Brian, Bashir and Worf would be great additions. The students can come from all over the federation. I want one of the students to be a feral cat girl from a planet of cat people would be my first choice for leadership material. She wants to be a Captain so bad she doesn't care who she has to claw her way over. She has a lot to learn about what true leadership is. OMG. I just wrote the first 6 seasons and the first two movies in my head. Think of the young cast you could use and on the CW it would fit right in with all their other superhero/fantasy shows.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Copyright this idea and pitch it to a network!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh they know about it. I talked about this YEARS ago on my blog and they don't want to pony up the dough to make a terrific show. They would rather make crap which is their prerogative.