Saturday, February 20, 2016

Treasures From The Real Collection Of Cool

 
This dish is special because it's one of those special limited edition porcelain pieces from Hallmark that my dear Mother got me special one Christmas. I have to give her credit for knowing that it was unique enough and superhero enough to interest me. I would never dream of using it for change or keys because I don't want to ruin it. (Wait until you see my Millennium Falcon plate - she was hip enough to get that too.)
 
 
It's a perfect piece to start a NEW Tuesdays From The Toybox which from now on will ONLY show toys I actually have in my collection. It's a major project to pack them up in their own tubs after taking a picture of them and documenting their condition. So I want to see how many weeks I can fill with fresh material as I redo my displays. Good times at the Cave of Cool for a lonely introvert like me when it's too hot outdoors to do anything but spend time in the basement.
 
All the Monster High stuff is now in the same place.
 

 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 













 



 

 
Marvel Select makes some great figures.

 
(click to enlarge)
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You are really getting organized!