Thursday, July 7, 2016

Another Convention Exclusive


 
The Collector
Howard the Duck
Cosmo the Spacedog
Lockjaw
Moon Boy
The Zodiac Key
Casket of Ancient Winters
The Wand of Watoomb
 
I hate that the set is at the 3 3/4 inch size. I just refuse to collect at that level despite the very coolness of this set. THERE is a Marvel movie just waiting to be made. Or even a comic book featuring all these characters. I so would love to see Howard and Cosmo in the next Guardians of the Galaxy movies but that franchise already had their talking animal character in Rocket Raccoon.
 
 

2 comments:

Tim Knight said...

I ordered a Howard and Cosmo (direct from China), via eBay. Hope they turn up ;-)

Because I have to have a Howard and Cosmo, even if they're not in my favourite scale!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know what you mean. I passed up much denying myself that smaller scale.