Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hell On Wheels Next To Last Episode

What a fantastic almost ending to one of my favorite television series of all time. Watching Bohannon win the day was particularly satisfying to a fan of this show. What happened to him afterwards was not something I liked to see but I won't talk about that until spoiler deadline passes.

I cannot say enough good about Hell on Wheels. Every year and ever week it was the best thing to watch on a Saturday night. Then that ending that made me fear for our hero for the first time in five years. I can't wait for the ending next week. I know it will be bittersweet for me.

 
 

1 comment:

DrGoat said...

Yes sir, last night's episode was just great. Echo all the things you said about it. That last part was quite weird wasn't it? Still mulling it over in my head.