Saturday, July 9, 2016

New To The Collection Of Cool - Training Action DC Super Hero Girls

 
I saw these on the shelves for ten dollars each. At 12 inches they are large but have very little articulation. All the parts are painted plastic and cannot be removed. I wish Batgirl had a mask over her eyes but that is a minor quibble. I still can see it's her and they are in their training outfits as per the cartoon. The hair is rooted and can be combed but the faces are all the same. I am glad to have them. They display nice and that price point can't be beat for a collector who loves a new version of his favorite super hero girls in his collection. They are much better 12 inch versions with cloth costumes and other accessories. Those are gorgeous but cost twice as much. I will get them all eventually. I just went for these today while I was able to find all three available on the shelves.
 
 


 
I just looked on Amazon. 35 dollars Canadian each without shipping.
Bullshit. What happened to all the great internet savings?
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I bet you got them at Walmart for that price!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I DID. God bless those bastards and their low low prices.

Barbecue17 said...

I managed to order a Batgirl for the standard price when Amazon first put them up. She's on her way, I suppose.