Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nothing Better Than These Special Issues

 
These were the gems of 70s comics. You got so many great reprint stories that gave you a full look at the history of Batman from the Golden Age to the Modern Age. 100 pages would fill up a could hour of down time as a kid. I would sit in a huge leather chair and just get lost in all the adventure. I have a bunch of these in my comic book collection. I should dig them out for a good read because every DC hero has several different examples of this kind of special comic. It's impossible not to find something to love in issues with all this variety.
 
 




















 

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Hello, my Friend... we have Not forgotten about you.. still have some 70's comics and a few other things to send you... cannot do so myself... after bills less than $30.oo for the month... my Dad will mail for me it really be much as items (we think that you will enjoy them)
.. please drop us Postcard (from Canada) ...Stacey E. Lemmon 204 Franklin Street Marshville, NC 28103... (with "return address) and we wish to send you a few things, good Sir Kal

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Tell you what. You pack something up and I will pay the postage. I appreciate you thinking of me, my brother.