Tuesday, July 19, 2016

It's Been A Good Day For Visitors To The Cave Of Cool

 
Yes, that is the number. 7686!! That is the best day ever since I started being on Blogger. I should feel happy and validated but of course all of this is some kind of bullshit. I usually get between 1500 and 2000 visits a day. Not great but respectable for my little goofy blog. But TODAY is was an avalanche but I did nothing different than a usual day so this is some glitch in the Matrix. If these were true numbers then SOMEONE would have commented that didn't before and I would have a sudden increase in followers. No WAY does someone encounter the Cave of Cool and NOT want to join in on the fun. Unless you are a numnut. They tend to have a problem with me. However not a single one of those visitors wanted to stay around. IMPOSSIBLE!! Now watch tomorrow be absolutely normal and this day will be an anomaly.
 

 

2 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Congrats, good Sir Kal...!!

DrGoat said...

One of best friends from when we were teens in the 60s had completely different politics from me and we ended up best friends for 40 years.
Seems you can't do that kind of thing today. People have different opinions and it automatically becomes hate for the other person. Not healthy at all. And keep striving Cal, and you will become more useless as the years roll on. Take my word for it. Not so much useless, but you finally throw up your arms and give up.