Sunday, September 25, 2016

DC Comics Lil Bombshells by Cryptozoic Entertainment




 
I like these little Bombshell figures and the tin can they come in. Unfortunately they are blind packaged meaning you never know which one you are going to get each time you buy a can. I hate that and refuse to involve myself in such foolishness. I want to know what I am buying each time I want to add a figure to my collection. Check out the link below. Action Figure Barbecue is doing a great job as usual with a review of two of the figures in the line.
 

3 comments:

j-swin said...

I got a metallic Wonder Woman on eBay for about $15. You pay double on eBay or Amazon but at least you get the one you want.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have to go see what she looks like. I like the whole bombshell look that Ant Lucia created. Many of the character look great as figure like Batwoman. I love that baseball outfit.

Barbecue17 said...

Thanks for the shout out, man!

I found 7 figures that people had already opened at stores and then ordered the last 3 I needed online at pretty close to retail price. I'm just waiting on one more figure to arrive in the mail and I'll have the whole basic set. Hopefully these get a series 2!