Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesdays From The Toybox

 
One of the GREAT G.I. Joe sets of all time.


 
Two POP figures to add to the collection.
Can't do better than that price point.

 
Mego Batman was one that started it all for me as a kid.

 
I love their stuff but am committed to their Bishoujou line.

 
12 inch G.I JOE with cloth costumes was the only way to go.
 
 
THIS is my nightmare. These need to be behind glass to keep the dust off of them. And if you are collecting them loose, how do you ever know if you have all the accessories that come with the figure when it's in a PACKAGE.






DC Bombshells look great except for that WWII Wonder Woman whose face is freaking me out a little bit.


 
This is a great line of cowboy figures that I would love to collect but I don't go that small with my figures. But the detail and variety is terrific. This is a Kickstarter company that is doing nice looking work. I would love to see that Lone Ranger figure at six inches.


 
Oh Playmobil. I love you.

 
But not as much as I love Ahsoka and the Black Panther.


 
Huntress statue for the win.
 
 
I have all these but they are the reproduction figures and Bridge set.

 
Most merchandised character after Superman and Batman.


 
Toys from the GOLDFINGER line of toys.
 







 
Thunderbird 2 is the only Thuderbird for me. I love how it packs anything International Rescue may need including the little submarine.

 
Tonner does great dolls with great faces but they really are too skinny.

 
That's right, baby, AM RADIO!!

 
I only ever wear a fancy TWO GUN rig.
 

5 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I love those Bombshell figures. Especially Ivy, Harley and Batwoman.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am big fan of the Bombshell Batwoman. I love that Baseball Uniform.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're right though -- that Bombshell WW looks psychotic.

Kim Dubuisson said...

Cool to see some of our photos used on your blog!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Which photos are those??