Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fantastic Chinese Posters For The Justic League






 
This is gorgeous stuff. I would totally love to see an animated feature done in this style. Then maybe I could avoid all those talk special effects that look like they were filmed in a huge warehouse. I am so sick of that style. It's the same style that I have seen in too many DC live action movies of late. It really does bother me and worst yet, it's BORING. How do you make superhero battles BORING on the screen? Batman V Superman proved that you could. I have larger hopes for The Justice League. Thanks to Rob over at the Dork Review who finds the best stuff and the better stuff that I miss.
 
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A few years ago, I had a Wolverine calendar that was all done in Japanese art style. It was wonderful! And a tie-in to that movie set in Japan.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Wow. I have seen some concept art that looked pretty great. I still have that original mini-series.

Rob R said...

Sadly, the new movie is filled with BORING battles. Some decent stuff is interspersed, but I kinda checked out during the final fight... the post credit sequences are worth seeing.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am sorry to hear that but I am not surprised.