Monday, October 15, 2018

For Debra - She's A Fan

 
Avengers: Infinity War Bucky Barnes 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

“And a semi-stable 100-year-old man…”

Friend turned foe, and maybe back to friend again, Bucky Barnes remains under the protection of Wakanda. Returns as one of the most conflicted characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Bucky is ready for another fight. Today, Hot Toys is very excited to present the new Bucky Barnes 1/6th scale collectible figure of the marvel-ous Avengers: Infinity War line up.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Believe me, I am DROOLING over this! I understand that Rocket Raccoon is sold separately, though. These Hot Toy models are the best but goddamn, I simply cannot justify spending 400+ bucks for a doll. I know, I know, they're not dolls, they're action figures, but still.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

No, I agree with you. I boycott these because of the price but I do love them. They are museum quality. My buddy in Singapore runs Toy Haven. He ONLY buys these ones. Check out HIS stuff. The link is on the right. Alex is an amazing guy and he puts my pathetic collection to shame.