Thursday, January 10, 2019

Damn You Netflix

Sam, one of the last survivors on a post-cataclysmic Earth, is a young scientist dedicated to finding a way for humans to adapt and survive, rather than abandon their world. But with the final shuttle scheduled to leave the planet for a distant colony, her determination to stay is rocked by the arrival of another survivor, Micah. She must decide whether to journey with him to join the rest of humanity and begin life anew, or stay to fight for Earth’s survival.

I hate when spunky girls have names like Sam or Charlie or Buckwheat in the movies. No more. I don't care if you are the last girl on Earth I am not calling you SAM. You have a real name you know? Maybe you have heard it, SAMANTHA?

Great, another happy story to break my spirit fully.



 

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

I think I'd like to have a friend named Buckwheat. Think of the fun you could have out in public.

nolan said...

Oh man, how messed up does earth have to be for Io to be an attractive destination? I mean, aside from the sulphur dioxide volcanoes and scarcity of water, I guess it's pretty cool...

Unknown said...

This movie looks fun.