Sunday, June 7, 2009

Google Analytics


Okay I am totally geeking out on this information. Did you realize that only 1 African visitor (from Ghana) is giving me any kind of love. WTF? Do I not give enough attention to my African brothers and sisters? I do, however got most of Europe and of course North American blanketed. In total, smart web viewers from 54 countries have checked out my site. That is awesome. This may be my year to finally compete for President of the World. (Shut up - it could happen - you haven't seen my swimsuit entry bitches) And what the hell is 'bounce rate'? Does that mean they visit once and then bounce away on their tails like Tigger? Well I am not gonna change my content or dumb it down for some idiot mass audience. Thats what ruined Happy Days - "Jump the shark Fonzie" they said. We all know how that turned out for Fonzie don't we? So Ghana - COME BACK - here at the Cave we are constantly varying our content. We are not a 'one trick pony' or better still a 'one trick octopus'. Sad to see that most people only visit ONCE (73%) and then never return...sigh...but that is only from the past month. Maybe this information is not good to know. Pretty harsh judgement but you can't argue with the numbers can you Ice Bear?

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

The Google analytics are bizarre, aren't they?

And hey, anyone not returning is only losing out on the cool stuff they are missing!

Nicole said...

That's okay, I'll always come back - I know you're not a one-trick octopus!