Sunday, June 28, 2009

Analytic Update


Well I am of a mixed mind about Google Analytic. Yesterday I had my lowest visit number of 147 and this saddens me because my posts are GOLD baby...GOLD! 271 is the highest day total I have had so far so WHERE have all the flowers gone? At the same time, I am continueing my slow advance on the Dark Continet by adding TUNISIA to my African country total which now stand at 5 (Ghana, South Africa, Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco). Soon I will be ready to run for third world dictator and honestly, who wouldn't want to get in on some of that UN development money. However, I would need my fiefdom to be near the sea so I can have a nice staging area for my missions in the tentacle wars. Land locked Alberta is hardly convenient for that purpose. I hardly even hear from my brothers or sisters in other places beyond North America so if you are out there and like what you have been seeing, give me a HELLO and let me know how you found me. That is all.

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I never check my analytics. Maybe I should! Might be interesting...

Nicole said...

Sorry, I didn't go yesterday! I was out of town! =D

Nicole said...

Btw, have you seen S.Darko? I'm not allowed to see it (too depressing and stuff) but it has one of my favorite actors (Jackson Rathbone) and I wanted to know if he was good. ?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I really liked it. It took seeing it twice to get alot of things. Its like Donnie Darko in the way that it doesn't lead you by the nose and explain everything to you. The guy you are talking about was very good in it. Put it on you list of movies you want to see when you get older. Not that you wouldn't understand it now. I like how your dad looks out for you. You will appreciate it one day.

Nicole said...

Thanks, Cal!