Friday, June 12, 2009

Google Analytic Update


Okay bitches...gots me THREE African visitors (can I get a 'hey hey' from Ghana, Egypt and South Africa?) and 3 from China. How great is that? SUCK ON THAT REPRESSIVE REGIME! Even one person from Nepal. Do they even HAVE a computer in Nepal? I am just rockin the planet. All you need to do is look for the word 'AWESOME' or 'BIG DADDY IS AWESOME' on your interwebs and you will find me. You gotta love it. One day the world will come under my banner and a new golden age will begin....or not. Hate the GAME bitches...not the playa. And for those of you who think I don't post ENOUGH anti-octopus propaganda...I give you this.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

The look of dread and fear on the face of the dude battling the octopus is something else. Eeeesh!